The subway control center also called “railway station control room“, It is an important place for train operation organization and control in subway stations, integrating station monitoring center, dispatch center, and fire control room, controlling the overall operation of the station, and undertaking important tasks such as equipment control, organization and coordination.
There are numerous terminal devices in the train control room, mainly signal systems that monitor and control train operation; Video surveillance system for monitoring station operations; A comprehensive monitoring system that comprehensively monitors the current status of the station. These devices achieve supervision and operational control of train operation, ensuring safe and timely operation.
In short, the station control room is the backup command center of the subway station, playing a central role in the station. It is a comprehensive control room that integrates equipment terminals such as train operation, environmental control, broadcasting, signaling, communication etc. It is the control center and brain of a single subway station.
Since the subway control center is so important, it is necessary to equip it with corresponding fire extinguishing systems, which should be both fast and efficient.
The aerosol fire extinguishing system is a good choice, which can install several large models of aerosol fire extinguishing devices according to the size of the control room, and can also install small aerosol fire extinguishing devices for various electrical equipment.
Here are some basic data for aerosol fire extinguishing spirit:
- Name and application: aerosol fire extinguishing units for subway control center fire protection.
- Installation location: on the top ceiling of the subway station control room, or in the electrical cabinets in the room.
- Modelis: 30 gramai į 300 grams one in cabinets, ir 1000 į 3000 grams for the station control room.
- Product design concentration: 100 gramai kubiniams metrams.
- Basic material: Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and clean aerosol agent.
- IP protection rating: IP67.
- Connecting line: Waterproof grade aviation plug.
- Bottom plate and nozzle material: 304 nerūdijantis plienas, polished edge.
The aerosol fire extinguishing system can also be installed on the vehicle’s lithium battery as a separate protection unit to protect the safety of the lithium battery
Speaking of application fields, like heptafluoropropane and perfluorohexanone, aerosol fire extinguishing systems are also widely used:
Let's randomly list some below:
- Power generation room.
- Power energy storage container.
- Service rooms.
- Switch rooms.
- Maritime and offshore.
- Warehouses and storage.
- Energy vehicles.
- wheel tractor-scraper
- Auto mobiles.
- Wind turbine nacelles and its electrical panels.
- Engine rooms.
- Fuel deposits.
- Historic premises and libraries.
- Transformer stations.
- Car park area.
- Construction site.
- Diesel generator.
- Educational premises.
- Skirstomoji lenta.
- Financial institution, like banking finance commerce and industry.
- Food processing.
- Heritage Premises.
- Hospital equipment, like sterilisation machinery.
- Renewable energy.
- Process machinery.
- Mobility vehicles.
- Road and rail.
- Rechargeable device and equipment.
- Tall buildings.
- Telecommunications, like batch panel and rooms.
- Požeminiai tuneliai.
The aerosol fire extinguishing system is very special, It belongs to both gaseous and powder fire extinguishing systems.
The medicine it sprays out is a bit of small particles in a white smoke state, Please evacuate the site immediately during spraying to avoid suffocation risk.
In addition, if you encounter an aerosol fire extinguishing device mistakenly spraying, please leave the scene immediately to avoid accidents.
It is best to install aerosols in unmanned areas.