HFC-227ea is a technical name, and its full name is “heptafluoropropane”, this is a colourless, odourless halo-carbon, the founder Dupont named another commercial name for it called ” FM200″, so when we say FM200 system, it is HFC-227ea clean agent fire protection system.
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF THE SYSTEM
HFC-227ea clean agent fire protection system is gas total flooding system for large space fire protection, such as: computer room, data center, switch-gear, server room etc.
It usually work with completely fire alarm systems, when a fire occurs in the protected area, the heat detectors and smoke detectors will find out there is a fire, then send out a fire signal to the fire control panel, the fire control panel then will give instructions to the fire alarm and gas releasing indicator, makes alarm bell alarming and gas releasing indicator flashing, after 30 seconds time delay the HFC-227ea fire suppression system will start to total flooding the fire automatically.
DATASHEET AND PARAMETERS
- Cylinder Volume: 70L, 90L, 100L, 120L, 150L, 180L.
- Fill concentration: ≤1.08 kilograms per liter.
- Filling Pressure: 4.2 Mpa or 5.6 Mpa.
- Power: Main power 220V-50 Hz.
- Backup power: DC 24 Volt.
- Propellant gas: Nitrogen gas.
- Activation Mode: Automatic, Manual, and Mechanical emergency start.
- HFC-227ea discharging time: less than 10 seconds.
- Maximum single protection zone volume: less than 3600 m3.
- Maximum single protection zone area: less than 800 m2.
- Pilot or driving gas: Nitrogen gas.
- Start-up cylinder: 5L and 10L.
- Ambient temperature in the cylinder room: -10℃ to +50℃.
- Time Delay: 30 seconds adjustable.
- Environment temperature in the protection zone: more than -10℃.
- Maximum working pressure: 5.3 Mpa or 8 Mpa.
- Fire suppression mode: total flooding.
This is pipying FM200 system, if some projects require to install non-pipying system, please refer to our 2.5 MPA CABINET TYPE FM200 SYSTEM.
FEATURES OF PIPYING HFC-227EA
The piping system has its features in the following points:
- Space saving and hfc-227ea agent saving, because one set of this system can cover several or some seperate fire protection rooms.
- Need pilot nitrogen gas to driving the system, its work pressure and cylinder storage pressure is a big high.
- Requires pipes to transmit the extinguishing agent to the fire protection zone.
- It evenly spray the extinguishing agent with highly effective.
- HFC-227ea agent is ECO-friendly, cause no pollution to the atmospheric environment.
- Generally, it needs to cooperate with the fire alarm system, It is compatible with the gas alarm system.
APPLICATIONS OF PIPYING FM200
It normally be applied and installed in some larger space:
- Switch-gear room.
- Data center.
- Server room.
- Call centers.
- Computer room.
- Medical facilities.
- Power distribution room.
- Telecommunication room.
- Control room.
- Library, Museums and Archive.
- Areas with flammable liquid storage.
- Hydraulic station.
- Lubricating oil depot.
- Diesel generator room.
- Direct combustion engine room.
- Oil fired boiler room.
- Gas station.
- The subway.
- Terminal building.
- Hospital Clinic.
- Clean workshop etc.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Just to be on the safe side, equipment maintenance and repair must be established and completely according to the international and China regulations.
During the maintenance and repair process, relevant regulations specified under GB50263-2007 " the Specifications of Gas Extinguishing Construction and Acceptance must be strictly performed.
- Keep the protection zone/area clean, dry and ventilation.
- Keep the surface of gas fire suppression equipment and fire alarm equipment clean and dustless.
- Keep the safety pin, and lead seal of the actuator intact.
- Ensure the completeness, cleanness readability of equipment nameplates and warning signs.
- Ensure the normality of fire extinguishing agent transmission pipeline and start-up pipeline.
- Check the pressure of the pilot cylinder as and agent gas cylinder, the pressure indicator should at the green area in its value.
- Check whether the appearance of all the components are deformed due to collision or with other mechanical damages.
- Check whether the system is well connected with fire alarm systems.
- Check whether it is firmly fixed.
If during the maintenance and repair job, you are suffer from problems, please search for help from our company, the user must notify our company via correspondence or telephone and emails.
This product must be maintained by professional technical personnel or our authorized distributors.
For International Standard, refer to NFPA 2001-Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems. buy and download the relative documents if necessary.