Inverters also known as power regulators or power regulator, is an essential part of photovoltaic systems, The main function of a photovoltaic or solar inverter is to convert the direct current generated by the solar panel into alternating current for household use. All the electricity generated by the solar panel must be processed by the inverter before it can be output to the outside world.
Hybrid solar inverter is widely applied in renewable industry and new energy industry, With photovoltaic inverters, DC batteries can be used to provide AC power to electrical appliances.
However, due to the fact that photovoltaic inverters are also electrical equipment, a single fire in the inverter can cause devastating damage. in this conditon, we need to install a fire extinguishing system in the inverter first, so that in the event of a fire, it can be extinguished at its early stage.
What type of fire extinguisher can be installed in the inverter box? The answer is the inverter specific aerosol fire extinguisher, which can be used immediately and is very convenient to operate; Let’s list his parameters below:
- Name of product: Solar Inverter aerosol fire extinguisher.
- Model and Item: QRR0.02G/S/SA.
- Shape and Appearance: small and circular shape.
- Dimension or size: φ60*H 25.5 milimetru.
- Aerosol forming agent quality: 20+2 Grame.
- Design density: mai mult decât 60 grame pe metru cub.
- Zona de acoperire: at most 0.3 Metri cubi.
- Thermal cord temperature: 175℃ as normal, and 300℃ as special design.
- Timpul de eliberare: Mai puţin 4 Secunde.
- Curent de activare: mai mult decât 690 mA under direct current.
- Curent de siguranță: Mai puţin 150 mA under direct current.
- Electric activation time: 1 Secunde.
- Temperatura ambiantă: -50 până la +95°C.
- Timp de viață: 10 Ani.
- Compatibilitate: Compatible with alarm systems.
- Compatibilitate electromagnetică: excellent.
- Product protection level: IP65 waterproof and dust-proof.
- Other capacity: 8 Grame, 10 Grame, 12 Grame, 30 Grame, 40 Grame, 50 grams and 60 grams negotiable.
For larger capacity of aerosol generators, please refer to aerosol chemical fire suppression systems
Compared to 8g, 10g, and 12g aerosols, 20g has a better fire extinguishing coverage area, It can extinguish a space fire of approximately 0.3 Metri cubi, Therefore, it is very suitable for installation on photovoltaic inverters.
Let's list its main application areas below:
- Solar Panels.
- Solar inverter.
- Wind power electrical cabinets and control panel.
- Lithium battery pack.
- Cutie de metru.
- Power discharge cabinet.
- Express delivery cabinet.
- Uninterruptible power supply.
- Electric vehicles, include: E-bike, E-motor and E-bycycle.
- Power exchange cabinet.
- Car, bus and truck engine.
- Refrigerator motor.
- Computer host box.
- Power charge station.
- Electrochemical energy storage power station.